Our REPAIR Facial Serum is made with restorative formula rich in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. It absorbs quickly while hydrating and deeply nourishing the dry skin. Composed of active ingredients such as Calendula Oil, Avocado Oil, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, it works to eliminate dehydration and encourages cellular renewal.
- Calendula Oil regenerates skin cell tissue, heals and repairs the skin.
- Virgin Avocado Oil is one of the best oils for soothing dry skin and softening rough skin patches. Very nourishing and naturally high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Helichrysum is also known as immortelle, or "everlasting" oil. This oil is a fantastic regenerative oil that brings back suppleness and elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
*Calendula Oil (*Calendula flower infused in *Olive Oil, *Sun flower Oil, Non-GMO Vitamin E Oil), *Virgin Apricot Kernel Oil, *Virgin Avocado Oil, *Black Cumin Seed Oil, *Pumpkin Seed Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Argan Oil, *Pomegranate Seed Oil, Essential Oils of *Lavender, *Ylang Ylang and *Helichrysum.
* Certified Organic
TO USE :
1. Please shake well before use, as the heavier oils may settle to the bottom.
2. After cleansing and going skin, apply 4-5 drops to entire face once per day.
- Please store it upright, as the essential oils in this product are extremely concentrated and may begin to dissolve the rubber in the dropper lid over time.
- Please store in a cool location away from direct sunlight, as the essential oils are damaged by the sunlight and heat.
- Best if used within 12 months after opening.
Details of the Ingredients :
Calendula flower is known to be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory. It is used to treat sprains and bruising, varicose veins, as well as speed wound healing and treat various fungal infections. Calendula has long been recognized for use homeopathic preparations in order to restore health. Calendula flower is also regenerating properties, and has been proven to aid in wound healing.
Sunflower oil contains high amounts of Vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, and also has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids. It is deeply nourishing, a wonderful skin conditioner and can be used in skin care products designed to treat dry & damaged skin, eczema and psoriasis. It is great for all skin types.
Olive oil is easily absorbed by the skin and is high in polyphenols, which have major anti-aging benefits. EVOO is very gentle, has many antioxidant properties, and is moisturizing, soothing, and healing to all skin types. Topically applied, EVOO helps reduce the signs of aging by absorbing UV radiation, assisting in cellular repair, and working to prevent cell damage.
Vitamin E is renowned for its regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties and benefits to maintaining healthy skin. Vitamin E added to your products is reputed to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, help to prevent the appearance of age spots and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles and help against the effects of damaging UV.
Virgin Apricot Kernel Oil is a light, cold-pressed oil, rich in the fatty acid known as gamma linoleic acid, or GLA, which helps skin maintain its moisture balance. For mature skin, it is softening and improves skin's elasticity, helping to smooth out fine lines. Apricot oil soothes sensitive skin and provides a thin barrier against irritants.
Virgin Avocado Oil is one of the best oils for soothing dry skin and softening rough skin patches, such as those on the elbows and heels. Naturally high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Pumpkin seed oil contains an impressive profile of nutrients, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 (These fatty acids can reduce inflammation and prevent/reverse skin damage), antioxidants (which mitigate the spread of harmful free radicals), Vitamins A and C (anti-aging), zinc (helps to clear the skin), and more.
Jojoba oil is not actually an oil but wax and is more similar to our skin's own sebum than any other oil, so it is extremely safe to use and non-allergenic. Jojoba oil is a gentle and nourishing oil that's extremely effective in adding moisture back into the skin. This oil is easily absorbed and ideal for balancing oil production. It is great for all skin types.
Argan oil can deeply penetrate into the skin and moisturize the skin without clogging pores. It is impressive nourishing oil can help to eradicate acne, under eye circles, fine lines, and sun damage.
Lavender essential oil : The soothing, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of Lavender make it valuable for many skin conditions. Lavender will also stimulate the growth of healthy new skin cells.
Helichrysum (Immortelle) essential oil is also known as immortelle, or "everlasting" oil. This oil is a fantastic regenerative oil that cools and soothes the skin. Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help heal scars and skin eruptions. It can bring back suppleness and elasticity, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Packaged by 0.5 oz (15ml) and 1 oz (30ml) recyclable glass dropper bottles
- Handcrafted on Vancouver Island, Canada